- Our products are made using old/forgotten/traditional recipes and in the same way they were made when the recipes were written - BY HAND.
- The changes we have made are that the HANDS are covered with gloves and the HEADS with caps. The modern production machine that we have recently introduced is one domestic Mixie (The only electronic gadget in our unit)
- Our farms are completely free from flies, mosquitoes and insects throughout the day (We have them during the monsoons when no pickles are made).
- The fruits and vegetables that we use for pickling are plucked RIPE 2 hours before they are processed. We need the 2 hours lead time to wash and dry them in the Sun. (No artificial ripening is done to the fruits/vegetables or the end product).
- Then our pickles are Sun drenched in wide open spaces with ample space between the containers to allow each container to get Sun rays from all sides in the day (The containers are kept in an East to West direction)
- WHY do we go to these lengths to produce our pickles - simple our friends and families eat them too.